SHOW YOUR TEETH.
Meet the 60" Skid-Steer Forestry Mulcher ready to take a bite out of your next job. It’ll mulch a tree with a diameter of up to six inches like it’s an hors d’oeuvre, and make a meal out of trees fourteen inches thick.
- 60" - Cuts up to 14" material | Mulches up to 6" material
- Throws material away from machine so that it’s safer for operators and easier on gear
- Mulches material down to approximately 2” in diameter for quick decomposition
- Creates more power using inertia built up in the dish to quickly gather and process trees
- Allows you to cut below ground level
- 32-45 GPM Operating Requirements
Diamond's Excavator Forestry Mulcher is loaded with made-in-the-USA innovations cutting as clean and quick as a chainsaw; and with the ability to mulch material finely enough for composition.
The Excavator Forestry Mulcher is designed exclusively for brush cutting applications:
• Very fast production – Up to 10x faster than a rotary head
• Cuts with both the perimeter and bottom surface
• Ability to mulch material
• Highly efficient, hardened steel, replaceable teeth
Excavator Forestry Mulchers:
36" Excavator Forestry Mulcher
Cuts 6" material | Mulches 4" material