- Machined from special, one-inch thick steel with a very tight flatness critical for smooth operation.
- The flywheel effect of the disc allows the mulcher to release stored energy when needed.
- Sharp teeth made of steel to cut or slice the wood apart.
- More productive than hammers, hardened steel teeth leave a finer mulch when the job is done.
- The central, most critical component holding everything together.
- The spindle transfers the torque and power from the hydraulic motor and, at the same time, absorbs all of the stressing coming into the attachment from the disc.
Choose the motor that best fits your machine - and your wallet.
Hydraulic motor turns the hydraulic power into kinetic energy – ultimately powering the teeth through the wood, turning trees into chips.
Download the full brochure to learn more about this product.
To Learn More, Contact Us