Congratulations on owning a Drum Mulcher OD Pro X! Here’s a one-stop-shop for your new attachment!
Experience the best of both worlds with Diamond’s new Drum Mulcher OD Pro X, a next-gen open drum mulcher engineered to tackle virtually any land clearing or maintenance job with power and precision.
Reclaim your property.
Mulch trees from the top down.
- Top the tree – Reach as high as possible. Cut the top of the tree and push it away from the cutter head to mulch it later. Make certain to allow enough recovery time for the drum to rebuild momentum.
- Mulch the tree – Angle the head back 45º and move the attachment quickly but smoothly through the tree, raising the head slightly to allow the drum to recover speed as necessary.
Cut trees at their base, push over, and process on the ground.
- Pitch the mulcher back slightly to engage the drum into the tree.
- Drive forward to engage the tree with the drum.
- Tip forward using the push bar to guide the tree away from the carrier.
- Tree tops should fall forward away from the carrier, ready for mulching.
- For very large trees, notch it (similar to using a chainsaw), and approach them from the other side to cut and drop the tree.
Pull in and mulch debris laying on the ground.
- Lift the front of the head slightly to pull in branches or tree tops underneath the drum for mulching.
- Tip the drum’s nose down to re-process material on the ground for a finer finish.
Want to get in touch? Contact us below!