SKID-STEER / COMPACT TRACK LOADER
FORESTRY DISC MULCHER
At Diamond Mowers, we build the best. Our heavy-duty equipment is the toughest, safest, and most reliable in the business.
DEMAND BETTER. DEMAND DIAMOND.
Bars signify how well this attachment clears each type of vegetation
Ideal for large mulch and brush management applications.
- Forestry disc acts like a flywheel to store energy
- Energy used to cut and mulch comes from stored energy, not hydraulic power alone
Cut, Shred, and Mulch Material
Our Disc Mulcher comes equipped with 44 FOUR-POINT HARDENED STEEL TEETH that like an axe to slice material.
- 4 fixed teeth are located on the inside of the deck shell, which mulches material as the disc carries it through
- The FOUR-POINT HARDENED STEEL TEETH can be easily sharpened to increase efficiency
- Patented planer knives in the center of the disc eliminate any dead zone
TWIN MAUL™ CARBIDE TEETH are now available for the Skid-Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher.
When installing Twin Maul Carbide Teeth on the Forestry Disc Mulcher, it is important you place them on the underside of the disc only.
This tooth option is ideal for:
- Rocky terrains
- Operating conditions with repetitive ground contact
- Less tooth maintenance on the bottom of the disc
*The Skid-Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher comes equipped with Four-Point Hardened Steel Teeth. Twin Maul™ Carbide Teeth are available for purchase on our parts website.
Hydraulic Motor Options
Download the full brochure to learn more about this product.
To Learn More, Contact Us