If you need a reliable source for tractor attachments, you’ve landed in the right place! Diamond Mowers has been providing customers and dealers all over the country with high-quality, long-lasting attachments since 2000.
We manufacture all of our products in the USA for compatibility with machines from major leading brands such as Kubota, John Deere and many others. When you choose Diamond Mowers as your tractor boom attachment provider, you’ll have a partner on your side to connect you with the right tools for every industrial land clearing job. Our tractor specialists will assist in choosing the right attachment for your tractor’s make and model. Learn more about our tractor boom attachment options below.
DEMAND BETTER. DEMAND DIAMOND.
What is a tractor boom?
Tractor booms enable operators to clear ordinarily hard-to-reach trees and brush and allow operators to perform a wide range of functions like sawing and mulching. These booms and their attachments will add the versatility you need for everyday operations.
Meet the Diamond Integrated Boom Control system, equipped on all mid-mount booms.
The IBC system was created to give the operator single hand control, enhanced safety features, and an optional industry-leading Smart Screen – making this boom control system more capable than ever.
- Built into the custom armrest, attaching to your tractor seat 1
- All controls at your fingertips
- Enhanced safety with an emergency stop button
IBC SMART SCREEN 2
- Customizable boom speeds and joystick sensitivity
- Tracks and feeds data back to you
- Detailed diagnostics for troubleshooting in the field
- Integrates with the existing tractor seat and replaces the OEM armrest 1
- Includes 5 different adjustment locations
- The wrist adjustment allows you to position the joystick at the correct angle for your operating style
1. Custom Armrest not compatible with certain tractor models
2. Available as an upgrade option
At Diamond Mowers, we offer two tractor boom types — the Rear Cradle Boom and the Side Fold Boom.
Our Rear Cradle Boom comes in 21, 22, 23, 25, 28 and 30-foot varieties, and our Side Fold Boom features 19, 21 and 23-foot versions. Both tractor booms perform similar functions in different configurations.
The Rear Cradle Boom folds to the rear for better clearance and visibility when in transport, while the Side Fold Boom folds to the side of the tractor when not in use. The method you will use to attach your Rear Cradle Boom or Side Fold Boom to your tractor will depend primarily on your tractor’s make and model. We also have 3-PT boom tractor attachments if you are looking to add more versatility to a tractor using the 3-PT hitch.
Boom Cutting Heads
While tractor booms provide reach and mobility, cutting heads determine the actual function of the attachment. At Diamond Mowers, we offer several types of cutting heads that attach to either of our tractor booms, including the following:
BOOM ROTARY MOWER
Shreds thick brush and trees
- Available in 50″ & 60″ cutting widths
- Cuts up to 4″ material continuously and 8″ intermittently
- Oil bath spindle 260% stronger than greaseable spindle
- Proprietary Tri-Hex disc provides greater inertia in tough
conditions – 5YR LIMITED WARRANTY
BOOM FLAIL MOWER
Perfect for removing grass and brush
- 44” and 50″ brush flail
- Cuts 3″ material continuously and 6″ material intermittently
- Ground roller requires no daily maintenance – 2YR LIMITED WARRANTY
- 63″ grass flail
- cuts grass continuously and 2″ brush intermittently
- Ideal for a cleaner, more finished look
BOOM FORESTRY DISC MULCHER
Ideal for mulching and cutting purposes
- 36” cutting width
- Cuts up to 8” material and mulches up to 5”
- Mulches material with hardened steel, replaceable teeth
- 10x faster than rotary mower
- Provides breakaway protection in both forward and reverse
- Fully enclosed with fewer moving parts for easy maintenance
- Larger range of motion than traditional swing cylinder
- Provides greater cab protection
- Standard for right-hand door/window
- Placed in a protected location to prevent possible damage
- Provides enhanced visibility
- Allows access to 3-PT hitch
Available Options for Boom Attachments
- Increases stability by eliminating oscillation on front axle
- Standard on 25-ft and longer booms
- Optional on shorter length booms
HYDRAULIC TRAP DOOR
- Available for 50″ and 60″ Rotary Mowers and 50″ Flail Mowers
- Exposes blade to easily feed material
See what our customers have to say.
Download the full brochure to learn more about this product.
Tractor Attachment Compatibility
Our tractor boom attachments work with tractors from manufacturers such as: John Deere | Massey Ferguson | Kubota | New Holland
For more information about product compatibility, please contact our tractor specialists.
To Learn More, Contact Us
Patents: 62/484,363 | 9,439,351 | D731559