Diamond’s Flail Mowers provide a cut that’s manicured and clean. As the toughest, safest, and most reliable in the market, you won’t find a more precise piece of heavy-duty equipment, anywhere.
DEMAND BETTER. DEMAND DIAMOND.
TRADITIONAL TRIPLE FLAIL
- Side flails are available in 60”, 75” and 90” widths
- Rear flail 110” cut width
- 540 RPM PTO driven
- Overall cut width of 17.5’, 19.5’ and 22’
- Independent side mower controls
- Available on Deere 6000E series tractors
TOWABLE TRIPLE FLAIL
- Cuts up to 22ft at a time
- Available in 17ft, 19ft, or 22ft cutting widths
- Equipped with touchscreen controls for functions and operation
- One-touch stow and deploy functionality
- PTO Driven, entirely self-contained hydraulics
REAR SWING FLAIL
- 540 PTO Drive
- Cat II 3-Point Hitch
- Available in 75″ widths
- Ability to swing out past the rear tire on most tractors
- Mows at a 50° down angle
- Mows at a 90° vertical angle
- Provides a finished cut in hard-to-reach places with side shift and drop
- Able to run in standard or reverse rotation to match cutting conditions
INDUSTRY LEADING GROUND ROLLER
- Lubricated in a sealed oil bath, the ground roller requires no daily maintenance or greasing.
- The tapered ground roller edge keeps turns smooth without scuffing, while decreasing wear from road edges.
- Bearings are located inside the ground roller tube for added protected from contamination. This also allows increased clearance at the bearing supports, limiting material build-up at the edges of the mower.
- LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
AUTO SHUT OFF SWITCH
- Turns off the mower when lifted above 60 degrees horizontal
- Available on select models
Download the full brochure to learn more about this product.
To Learn More, Contact Us