Diamond’s Flail Mowers provide a cut that’s manicured and clean. As the toughest and most reliable in the market, you won’t find a more precise piece of heavy-duty equipment, anywhere.
DEMAND BETTER. DEMAND DIAMOND.
Available Flail Mower Configurations
TRADITIONAL TRIPLE FLAIL
- Side flails are available in 60”, 75” and 90” widths
- Rear flail 110” cut width
- 540 RPM PTO driven
- Overall cut width of 17.5’, 19.5’ and 22’
- Independent side mower controls
- Available on Deere 6000E series tractors
REAR SWING FLAIL
- 540 PTO Drive
- Cat II 3-Point Hitch
- Available in 75″ widths
- Ability to swing out past the rear tire on most tractors
- Mows at a 50° down angle
- Mows at a 90° vertical angle
- Provides a finished cut in hard-to-reach places with side shift and drop
- Able to run in standard or reverse rotation to match cutting conditions
INDUSTRY LEADING GROUND ROLLER
- Lubricated in a sealed oil bath, the ground roller requires no daily maintenance or greasing.
- The tapered ground roller edge keeps turns smooth without scuffing, while decreasing wear from road edges.
- Bearings are located inside the ground roller tube for added protected from contamination. This also allows increased clearance at the bearing supports, limiting material build-up at the edges of the mower.
- LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Available Options for Flail Mowers
AUTO SHUT OFF SWITCH
- Turns off the mower when lifted above 60 degrees horizontal
- Available on select models
Download the full brochure to learn more about this product.
To Learn More, Contact Us