At Diamond Mowers, our goal is to get customers up and running as quickly as possible. This includes making our entire process – from diagnosis to repair and reimbursement – easy for our dealers. Rather than being buried in paperwork and slowing things down, Diamond offers a “No Documentation Warranty Process” to help uphold our commitment to keep you moving.
*Diamond’s products come with a 1-year parts and labor warranty.
PROCESS A CLAIM
The “No Documentation Warranty Process” is simple:
- Call Diamond at 888.960.0364 to start a claim. Make this call before starting any repairs.
- A Diamond representative will work with your service department to diagnose the problem.
- Diamond will authorize the repair, ship the parts, and provide flat-rate labor.
- Have your technician call the Diamond’s warranty team at 888.960.0364 to let us know the repair has been completed successfully.
- Diamond will then issue the appropriate credit immediately.
For more information regarding Diamond Mowers’ warranty claim process, contact the warranty department at 888.960.0364, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.